PSA: Halloween Decorations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-s9np

PostPosted: Mon, Nov 27 2023, 8:01 pm EST    Post subject: PSA: Halloween Decorations Reply with quote

All: If you feel the need to put up Halloween decorations, they should come down by the first weekend following Halloween. That's right, I'm talking to you Shadow Oaks.
WOW!-s007

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 28 2023, 9:42 am EST    Post subject: Re: PSA: Halloween Decorations Reply with quote

WOW! Didn't know people had to comply with such strict rules regarding decorations! Maybe you should move somewhere with an HOA so you don't have to put up with such nonsense! After this I'd want to leave my Halloween decorations up all year just to make you happy!
anon-q1no

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 28 2023, 2:06 pm EST    Post subject: Re: PSA: Halloween Decorations Reply with quote

anon-s9np wrote:
All: If you feel the need to put up Halloween decorations, they should come down by the first weekend following Halloween. That's right, I'm talking to you Shadow Oaks.

A bit bored today?
anon-9648

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 28 2023, 3:28 pm EST    Post subject: Re: PSA: Halloween Decorations Reply with quote

After reading this I really feel like putting my Halloween decorations back up.
anon-s9np

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 28 2023, 3:45 pm EST    Post subject: Re: PSA: Halloween Decorations Reply with quote

WOW!-s007 wrote:
WOW! Didn't know people had to comply with such strict rules regarding decorations! Maybe you should move somewhere with an HOA so you don't have to put up with such nonsense! After this I'd want to leave my Halloween decorations up all year just to make you happy!

Strict? I just said "should," not "shall" or "must." The PSA--which is really for your benefit--is permissive, not mandatory or strict. Please read carefully before responding.
anon-r488

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 28 2023, 6:47 pm EST    Post subject: Re: PSA: Halloween Decorations Reply with quote

Perhaps those with Halloween decorations up should just add Santa hats. Problem solved.
sad-927o

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 29 2023, 7:16 am EST    Post subject: Re: PSA: Halloween Decorations Reply with quote

What a truly sad individual in dire need of perspective.
anon-s007

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 29 2023, 7:27 am EST    Post subject: Re: PSA: Halloween Decorations Reply with quote

anon-s9np wrote:
WOW!-s007 wrote:

Strict? I just said "should," not "shall" or "must." The PSA--which is really for your benefit--is permissive, not mandatory or strict. Please read carefully before responding.

Well you "Should" mind your own business!
anon-rq77

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 4 2023, 6:37 pm EST    Post subject: Re: PSA: Halloween Decorations Reply with quote

Let's talk about other things again, like the obnoxious and uncoordinated Christmas displays in town consisting of cheap Made in China inflatables.
anon-32r1

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 4 2023, 8:16 pm EST    Post subject: Re: PSA: Halloween Decorations Reply with quote

Yes the once super power past TC Mayer has out done it again---his promotion of the chinese $$#% is sure a slap in the face and certainly not Pro Made in USA!
The good Old Days in Cranbury are now replaced with the whim of the moment by the "we are here and don't give a d-- about historical Cranbury. These are the folks who come for the education of their children the leave and do not give one hoot about Cranbury!
They have their own agendas and could care less about Cranbury that we grew up in. Frankly they are capitalizing on the place we cherished and when us old timers are gone so are the Historical Society and the Churches and the Institutions we hold dear.
Unfortunately our children can't afford to live her. We are stuck with a bunch of people who do not give a Dam about Cranbury. Just look at the names on the tax roles and you will see the old timers are a slim minority.
The Ferrantes and Scott coalition has ruined the town for the rest of the folks and only Main street is on their radar------with the exception of the gypsyville camper across from the Post office and the burned out Pizzaria we have to see now for years!!!
anon-nn70

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 4 2023, 10:26 pm EST    Post subject: Re: PSA: Halloween Decorations Reply with quote

anon-32r1 wrote:
Yes the once super power past TC Mayer has out done it again---his promotion of the chinese $$#% is sure a slap in the face and certainly not Pro Made in USA!
The good Old Days in Cranbury are now replaced with the whim of the moment by the "we are here and don't give a d-- about historical Cranbury. These are the folks who come for the education of their children the leave and do not give one hoot about Cranbury!
They have their own agendas and could care less about Cranbury that we grew up in. Frankly they are capitalizing on the place we cherished and when us old timers are gone so are the Historical Society and the Churches and the Institutions we hold dear.
Unfortunately our children can't afford to live her. We are stuck with a bunch of people who do not give a Dam about Cranbury. Just look at the names on the tax roles and you will see the old timers are a slim minority.
The Ferrantes and Scott coalition has ruined the town for the rest of the folks and only Main street is on their radar------with the exception of the gypsyville camper across from the Post office and the burned out Pizzaria we have to see now for years!!!

TC Mayor
anon-n8s4

PostPosted: Tue, Dec 5 2023, 10:06 am EST    Post subject: Re: PSA: Halloween Decorations Reply with quote

anon-32r1 wrote:

Why are you dissing Jay's silly display of cheap junk?
anon-9648

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 6 2023, 8:01 am EST    Post subject: Re: PSA: Halloween Decorations Reply with quote

WOW!!!!! All these rude comments. This is not the town I grew up in. Welcome to the new Cranbury. It will never be the same again, but one thing is true we will always have our memories of how the town used to be.

But maybe its just a few people who sit behind a keyboard and type. Because I am sure that you would not say this to Jay's face or anyone else you have a problem with. I dont see anything on here posted on the facebook page all about cranbury. So I sit here just hoping its a dumb ass troll hacking and trying to start trouble and we all can still be kind to each other. No matter what someone has in their yard (we all pay property taxes and have a right to put whatever we want in our yards)
anon-p0q2

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 6 2023, 8:10 am EST    Post subject: Re: PSA: Halloween Decorations Reply with quote

anon-n8s4 wrote:
anon-32r1 wrote:

My kids make me take the long way home when we go out at night just so they can see it all lit up. We even walked through his set up and his invite.

I feel bad for all of you that you can’t enjoy Christmas and having fun. I hope he goes even bigger next year.
anon-q5pn

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 6 2023, 6:56 pm EST    Post subject: Re: PSA: Halloween Decorations Reply with quote

anon-p0q2 wrote:
anon-n8s4 wrote:
anon-32r1 wrote:

My kids make me take the long way home when we go out at night just so they can see it all lit up. We even walked through his set up and his invite.

I feel bad for all of you that you can’t enjoy Christmas and having fun. I hope he goes even bigger next year.

Laughing Jay, stop posting about yourself
anon-635n

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 6 2023, 7:47 pm EST    Post subject: Re: PSA: Halloween Decorations Reply with quote

Why are people so nasty?? Just do not understand any of this. Who cares what decorations other people have in their yards. If you do no like it do no look at it. That simple. And if you have a problem with it please post your name so we know who you are.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2