Comic Book MAN punches elderly man.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-92o4

PostPosted: Wed, Dec 27 2023, 6:18 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

I’m sorry this happened to you. It’s a shame that, once again, entitlement rears it ugly head here in Cranbury- this time with people thinking they have the right to decide what someone else’s name is/ what they call themselves/how they live their life.. It’s ridiculous and sad. And to the ignorant posters who misrepresent this sad incident and publicize it to defend your criminal buddy and try to bully this person- shame on you also.
anon-442r

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 28 2023, 7:06 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

I’m confused. Isn’t that one of the LGBT thingys they wanna be called.
anon-nr99

PostPosted: Thu, Dec 28 2023, 8:51 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

anon-442r wrote:

I'm more confused by that statement. Do you mind clarifying?
anon-q37n

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 30 2023, 5:33 am EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

You punched our township criminal?

He's l he is a friendly old man when you walk past him, but in reality he is a low-life criminal.
anon-8qp4

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 30 2023, 3:33 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

anon-442r wrote:

based on you calling LGBTQ+ people "thingys", I doubt you actually care but "queer" was being used a slur in this situation to denigrate Stephanie. Some LGBTQ+ people have reclaimed the term but I'd be surprised to learn that Brent was one of them
anon-8qp4

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 30 2023, 3:33 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

anon-8qp4 wrote:
anon-442r wrote:

based on you calling LGBTQ+ people "thingys", I doubt you actually care but "queer" was being used a slur in this situation to denigrate Stephanie. Some LGBTQ+ people have reclaimed the term but I'd be surprised to learn that Brent was one of them

I apologize I misread your post. But I hope this clarifies things
anon-3p8s

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 30 2023, 11:30 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

anon-92o4 wrote:
I’m sorry this happened to you. It’s a shame that, once again, entitlement rears it ugly head here in Cranbury- this time with people thinking they have the right to decide what someone else’s name is/ what they call themselves/how they live their life.. It’s ridiculous and sad. And to the ignorant posters who misrepresent this sad incident and publicize it to defend your criminal buddy and try to bully this person- shame on you also.
So someone that is legally blind and a neighbor to this new person who was introduced as Dave called him his birth name and is attacked for it and you think it’s fine? Wtf is wrong with you? You are the people that rear you ugly heads and we don’t want you here.
anon-92o4

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 31 2023, 8:37 am EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

Remarkable explanation. Also your use of “we” is funny… believe me, your group of “we” is a lot smaller than it might feel to you. You should move on and go spew your ignorance somewhere else, it truly doesn’t fit in here anymore
anon-3p8s

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 31 2023, 9:04 am EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

anon-92o4 wrote:
Remarkable explanation. Also your use of “we” is funny… believe me, your group of “we” is a lot smaller than it might feel to you. You should move on and go spew your ignorance somewhere else, it truly doesn’t fit in here anymore
“We” is larger than you think.
anon-opr0

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 1, 3:19 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

anon-3p8s wrote:
anon-92o4 wrote:
So someone that is legally blind and a neighbor to this new person who was introduced as Dave called him his birth name and is attacked for it and you think it’s fine? Wtf is wrong with you? You are the people that rear you ugly heads and we don’t want you here.

So far there has been zero evidence produced of any "attack." So far an alleged video has been debunked. All you have is your anonymous claims on this forum which aren't credible. Sounds like the police were involved and decided nothing actionable happened. And the alleged victim seems to have a history of fraud, against his own relatives no less, so even less credible.
Dr. Jessica Ware-q99n

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 2, 6:16 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

Stephanie, we support you and are embarrassed by how close minded and bigoted our town is. The absurd hatred in these ignorant comments are truly disgusting. Shame on you all for not showing Stephanie the respect and care she deserves.
anon-9648

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 3, 10:20 am EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

Dr. Jessica Ware-q99n wrote:
Stephanie, we support you and are embarrassed by how close minded and bigoted our town is. The absurd hatred in these ignorant comments are truly disgusting. Shame on you all for not showing Stephanie the respect and care she deserves.

"he"
Guest 12745-psor

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 3, 8:17 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

This entire subject and the posts are shameful. That being said, I take exception to the poster that states that Cranbury is anything but a welcoming town to all. We have a long history of welcoming those who are either gay or embraced alternative life styles. I get annoyed at those who state otherwise without knowing the facts.
Guest 45acd-psor

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 3, 8:28 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

Obviously, I don’t know the proper way to respond to a comment on this site. However, I don’t know you Dr. Ware, but I can tell you that Cranbury is not bigoted. Growing up in town, we didn’t care if you lived on Main St. or behind Hagerty’s. We all went to school together and played together, and this included the migrant children who were only in town for a season. We embraced everyone regardless of race or ethnicity. Your comment (without samples) is just as harmful as those posting about Stephanie.
anon-q99n

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 4, 7:08 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

Guest 45acd-psor wrote:

Obviously, I don’t know the proper way to respond to a comment on this site. However, I don’t know you Dr. Ware, but I can tell you that Cranbury is not bigoted. Growing up in town, we didn’t care if you lived on Main St. or behind Hagerty’s. We all went to school together and played together, and this included the migrant children who were only in town for a season. We embraced everyone regardless of race or ethnicity. Your comment (without samples) is just as harmful as those posting about Stephanie.

Just because you have a positive history in this town doesn’t mean everyone has. Calling out bigotry is never a bad thing, however constantly white washing incidents is. You only see it from the townie prospective and not from the marginalized people being victimized here. You always ask for examples but all you have to do is go through other posts on this sight for examples of bigotry and racism. This argument is as hollow as the “he’s an old guy he doesn’t know any better.”
anon-92o4

PostPosted: Thu, Jan 4, 10:15 pm EST    Post subject: Re: Comic Book MAN punches elderly man. Reply with quote

The town is made up of 4 thousand (mostly good in my extensive experience) people . It’s equally ridiculous to characterize an entire town of 4 thousand people based on the ridiculous statements of literally 1-4 people here
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3