Laura Zurfluh demands release of Mueller’s Trump Report
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anon-rqso

PostPosted: Tue, May 14 2019, 1:22 pm EDT    Post subject: Laura Zurfluh demands release of Mueller’s Trump Report Reply with quote

We, the concerned public, have a brief window of opportunity to demand full transparency and to ensure that Attorney General Barr and the Trump administration see that the American people will not stand for anything less than the release of the full report,” said Laura Zurfluh, founder and group leader of Indivisible Cranbury and an organizer of the Trenton rally.

https://www.nj.com/politics/2019/04/protesters-in-new-jersey-and-at-the-white-house-demand-release-of-muellers-trump-report.html

Indivisible taking over Cranbury

2019 Indivisible Candiates
Barbara Rogers and Eman El-Badawi

2018 Indivisible Candidate
Mike Ferrante

2017 Indivisible Candidate
Matt Scott

Cranbury Indivisible
Laura Zurfluh - Leader
Holly Johnson
Jessica Ware
Jessica Irons
Mike Ferrante
Deanna Ferrante
Matt Scott
Heather Keltz Scott
Paul Mullen
Barbara Rogers
Eman El-Badawi
MariCris McDowell
More to be added
anon-9562

PostPosted: Tue, May 14 2019, 1:34 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Laura Zurfluh demands release of Mueller’s Trump Report Reply with quote

I know you are super-proud of this made-up list of the nefarious members of Indivisible Cranbury since you have posted it three times on three different threads. We get it, troll. Enough.
anon-q2r7

PostPosted: Tue, May 14 2019, 5:16 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Laura Zurfluh demands release of Mueller’s Trump Report Reply with quote

Wow she’s a nut. I have the complete list that I received in a e-mail from someone that was formally in the group to see what it was all about.
anon-885n

PostPosted: Tue, May 14 2019, 9:17 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Laura Zurfluh demands release of Mueller’s Trump Report Reply with quote

Zurfluh is the founder of Cranbury Indivisible, a grassroots activist organization with a progressive agenda. Since 2017, she has served as a member of the Cranbury Democratic Committee, spurring the committee to become more publicly active. She is a doctor of veterinary medicine, with a practice in Cranbury.

https://www.monroenow.com/news/local_politics/indivisible-meeting-looks-at-fixing-new-jersey-s-broken-democracy/article_3fd7b982-4e4b-11e9-93c1-4ff5093c26c0.html

Indivisible taking over Cranbury

2019 Indivisible Candiates
Barbara Rogers and Eman El-Badawi

2018 Indivisible Candidate
Mike Ferrante

2017 Indivisible Candidate
Matt Scott

Cranbury Indivisible
Laura Zurfluh - Leader
Holly Johnson
Jessica Ware
Jessica Irons
Mike Ferrante
Deanna Ferrante
Matt Scott
Heather Keltz Scott
Paul Mullen
Barbara Rogers
Eman El-Badawi
MariCris McDowell
More to be added

anon-9562 wrote:
I know you are super-proud of this made-up list of the nefarious members of Indivisible Cranbury since you have posted it three times on three different threads. We get it, troll. Enough.
Guest 2154-8o65

PostPosted: Thu, May 16 2019, 9:28 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Laura Zurfluh demands release of Mueller’s Trump Report Reply with quote

Then I’d like to see the full Ken Starr report on Bill Clinton.
anon-5p0n

PostPosted: Thu, May 16 2019, 3:55 pm EDT    Post subject: Re: Laura Zurfluh demands release of Mueller’s Trump Report Reply with quote

Guest 2154-8o65 wrote:
Then I’d like to see the full Ken Starr report on Bill Clinton.

Here you go. It's probably also available on Amazon if you want a hard copy or kindle version.

https://www.govinfo.gov/app/details/GPO-CDOC-106sdoc3/GPO-CDOC-106sdoc3-2/context

Now about that Mueller report?
anon-q2q6

PostPosted: Fri, May 17 2019, 7:49 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Laura Zurfluh demands release of Mueller’s Trump Report Reply with quote

Trump isn't going to dredge the lake. Pelosi isn't going to pave Petty Rd. The Mueller Report isn't going to improve traffic safety or keep taxes down. National party politics have no place in Cranbury politics. 10 years ago some people in the Tea Party wanted to make Cranbury their stage for fighting Obama. Now, some people in Indivisible want to make Cranbury their stage for resisting Trump. We don't need that kind of political theater in Cranbury. Too much drama!
anon-7666

PostPosted: Fri, May 17 2019, 8:53 am EDT    Post subject: Re: Laura Zurfluh demands release of Mueller’s Trump Report Reply with quote

Plus 1 to the above.

Tell me how you’ll continue to keep taxes down, tell me that you’ll look out for the overall interests of the town and not small groups of people where making them happy hurts the town overall, tell me what you see as a need bvs a want of a bike path, confirm you’re not looking to create anger in the community by establishing a civil rights commission where people attack each other and create division.

Keep the National political issues out of Cranbury. If the Tea Party has their way we’d be in financial ruin with no surplus. The old Dem regime between 2000 and 2005 or so spent their way to near financial ruin. Tell me how you’ll
Ensure we keep the past 10 years of stable taxes going.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [http://cranbury.info] -> News | Events All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1